2D & 3D Jewelery Designing using Rhinoceros Course Content
The Jewelery Design Course Online aims at providing 2D jewelery design training to individuals interested in learning Cad design for jewelery. Coreldraw, Photoshop, Rhinoceros will be used inorder to design jewelery online.
This course begins from starting the CorelDraw Program and covers its powerful features used to create professional graphics. How to add basic drawing elements, and create different diamonds and precious stones, how to modify those elements and then edit and colour are covered in the exercises. You are then taken through some of the special effects that can be applied to them. The creative aspect of making bangles, rings, jewellery sets and other professional artwork is also covered.
Jewellry Designing Rhinoceros Course Content
- Introduction : Concept of 3D Designing in Jewellery
- App Intro : What is the role of Rhinoceros in Jewellery Designing.
- Curve : Drawing and Editing – Tools and Utilities
- Dimensioning : Co-Ordinate methods / Geometrics
- Text : Creating / Editing / Extruding
- 3D Concept : Concept of View and Visual of 3D object
- 3D modelling : Solid / Surface-Creating and Editing Tools and Unities
- Modelling : Ring / Earring / Pendent / Necklace / Bangles / Bracelet / Cufflinks
- Hand Tools : Layers / Properties / Display panels / Toolbars / Wizards
- Gems / Stone : Creating / Shaping / Texturing – Tools, Utilities, Methods, Patterns
- Stone settings : Prong / Mini Prong / Pave / Bezel / Channel etc.
- Output : Lighting / Rendering / Printing (With and without dimensions)
- ExerPractical : Ring / Necklace / Bangles / Ear Rings / Cufflinkscise
- Tips and Tricks